Mark Hellerstein has been performing as an award-winning puppeteer and ventriloquist in Colorado for more than 50 years. As a former student of legendary ventriloquist, Sammy King, Mark has been fortunate enough to have learned from one of the best and has worked diligently to hone his craft through Puppets & Things on Strings. Not only was Mark once named the winner of the Colorado Stars of Tomorrow contest and the Community Resources, Inc.’s “Presenter of the Year,” but the authority on ventriloquism history, Valentine Vox, named Mark one of the most talented ventriloquists in the world.
Puppet Shows for Kids Birthday Parties are a big hit here in Denver!
As a parent, you want to make sure your child and his friends have the time of their lives at his/her next birthday party. For many, that means going above and beyond to provide entertainment that keeps the kids fully engaged. With Puppets & Things on Strings performances, Mark keeps energy levels high and gets the kids involved so they feel more like a part of the show than simple spectators. Adults will have as much fun as the kids!
Puppet Shows for Schools, Early Childhood Education / Preschools and Libraries!
Puppets & Things on Strings provides the absolute best entertainment and educational programs for kids ages 4 and older. Mark’s puppets and ventriloquism program provides laughs, audience participation, a touch of magic and storytelling. There are funny soft puppets and an elaborate full stage marionette show with original music, change of scenery, electric curtains, flood lights, spot lights, black light and strobe light and delightful puppets…all at your own location or our theatre. For the older kids there is a Frankenstein adventure,
Educational programs include Safe from the Start and the Street Cred Code of the West.
Ventriloquism Show for Adults!
Whether for corporate events, family parties, galas or adult living communities, Mark provides a fast-paced program of comedy and audience participation that can be tailored to your specific needs.
What people are saying about the puppet show performances:
The Denver Post has written, “His ventriloquism skill speaks for itself.”
Many past customers have also left incredible reviews after hiring Puppet & Things on Strings for puppet and ventriloquist shows in Denver, CO. Here are just a few of those reviews:
• “…one of the best top ten memories of my life.”
• “This was one of our best events ever. Everyone loved it.”
• “Mark was absolutely outstanding.”
• “My daughter and her friends were COMPLETELY enthralled… the adults were laughing just as hard… one of the top ten memories in my life.”
• “This is the most amazing, original thing I could have done for my son’s 5th birthday.”
• “What a phenomenal presentation–I had SO much fun watching our scholars’ faces and excitement…the scholars completely loved it. THIS – the play, the discovery, the wonder – is what they need. It really was great and an awe-inspiring thing.”
• “Your talents are truly amazing – and the way you chose to use them was absolutely PERFECT for the event. We have received lots of compliments for choosing entertainment that was unique and unexpected.”
• “The puppet show was amazing! The kids LOVED it and so did teachers and myself! Let’s do this every year!”
• “What an awesome performer… they were mesmerized for 45 minutes.”
• “What a fantastic show! Mark did an amazing job of entertaining both children and the adults. Smart, witty, humorous and fun. His show had it all…”
Ready to book your own puppet show for a special event in Denver, CO? Contact Puppets & Things on Strings at 303-378-5392 today for more information!